The purpose of this document is to provide clear, simple guidelines for contributors to reference when creating and submitting content for the SES blog
What we’re looking for:
We prefer original (previously unpublished) thought-leadership, platform/vendor agnostic, 800 word (or less) articles that offer actionable tips for our readers. That said, we are open to working with previously published content that has been revised / repurposed for our blog. Like any submission, we will consider repurposed content on a case-by-case basis. Article types may include:
- How to (Ex: How to Promote Sales Enablement Within Your Organization)
- Q&As with sales enablement leaders
How to submit your article:
If you’d like to propose an article, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Your name, title, and a sentence or two that reflect your experience. Please note that we work directly with bylined authors - ghost writers will not be accepted.
- A brief summary (30 to 50 words) of the story. Do not submit full articles.
- Your contact info. We won’t share your phone or email, but our editors will need to contact you if we are interested in your submission.