A proven leader in cross-functional sales and partner program management providing expertise in creation and management of highly effective sales and technical enablement programs, improving the effectiveness of sales and partner programs, and generating sustainable revenue contributions.
• Created Workfront Partner Enablement Program as Workfront developed a co-sell model involving Global and Regional SI partners.
• Led Sales Productivity programs and processes as PROS pivoted to a SaaS delivery model, revamped product packaging/naming, updated messaging and solution pitches, and changed the sales process to the Challenger model.
• Designed and implemented SAVO and Cornerstone Content and Learning Management Systems, managed adoption of SalesHood collaborative enablement solution
• Grew VMware’s partner technical certification performance 1,377%, partner competency attainment 111%, and sales/pre-sales accreditation 127% in fiscal year 2012.
• Managed the Red Hat global partner enablement program, created the partner certification program, and directed the implementation of a new learning management system.
• Directed the sales and technical enablement programs for HP Software's global partner ecosystem, representing over $500M in license and over $1B in services revenue.
• Delivered primary technical expertise in pre- and post-sales for a new HP venture federal sales program that generated $15M in new revenue for the organization.
• Created the global presales engineering and education programs for ICC and the Unisys-focused activities for DCA and Attachmate.